Webinar on Digital Security in the Public Sector
Tiistai 25.5.2021 klo 14.00 – 16.15
As part of the Finnish Presidency year 2021 in the Nordic Council of Ministers, a webinar on digital security in the public sector is organised on Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 13:00–15:15 hrs (CET).
The webinar will be opened by Minister of Local Government Sirpa Paatero, and the keynote speech will be given by CEO Aapo Cederberg from Cyberwatch Finland.
The webinar will also include two panel discussions with high-level experts from the Nordic-Baltic countries. The themes of the panel discussion are:
- Central and local government collaboration on digital security, addressing the need for shared digital security services provided to the local government, as well as central government support to local government on competence development and cybercrime.
- Digital security auditor accreditations and performance, addressing the experiences on national accreditation processes for digital security auditing agencies and initiatives for measuring their performance.
The main target groups for the webinar are senior level management and national cyber and information security experts from the central and local government organisations especially from the Nordics and Baltics.
Revisit / watch the webinar recording here (available for 2 weeks).
Program - all times CET
13.00 (CET) OPENING REMARKS
- Ms Sirpa Paatero, Minister of Local Government, Finland
13.20 (CET) KEYNOTE
- Mr Aapo Cederberg, CEO, Cyberwatch Finland, Finland
14.00 (CET) PANEL DISCUSSION: Central and local government collaboration on digital security
Mr Tommi Karttaavi, Director, Association of Finnish Municipalities, Finland
Mr Erik Ryd, Analyst information assurance and cyber security, Cybersecurity and Secure Communications Department, Civil Contingencies Agency, Sweden
Ms Marie Wessel, Head of Division, Danish Agency for Digitisation, Denmark
14.30 (CET) PANEL DISCUSSION: Digital security auditor accreditations and performance
Mr Ilmar Toom, Head of standards and supervision department, State Information System Authority, Estonia
Ms Johanna Erkkilä, Head of Assessment, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency, Finland
Mr Ari Uusikartano, Deputy Director General, Head of Information and Documentation Section, CIO, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, Finland
Ms Tuija Kuusisto, Senior Ministerial Advisor, Ministry of Finance, Finland
15.00 (CET) CLOSING REMARKS
- Ms Anna-Maija Karjalainen, Director General, Public Sector ICT Dept, Ministry of Finance, Finland
15.15 (CET) End of webinar
The event will be hosted by Mr Kimmo Rousku, General Secretary, Finnish Digital Agency, Finland.
Changes may occur to the details of the program.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Ms Tuija KUUSISTO, Senior Ministerial Advisor +358 295 530 121
- Ms Pirre LAAKSONEN, Coordinator +358 295 530 243
- Mr Waltteri HEINO, Planning Officer +358 50 517 8270
Emails: [email protected]
Kohderyhmät: julkinen hallinto, kunnat, valtionhallinto, järjestöt ja yhteisöt