Contribution by the officials of the Ministry of Finance: Work to strengthen general government finances should continue
The Budget Review summarizes the central elements of the Government's budget proposal for 2019.
The growth in Finland’s economy in 2019 is expected to slow to 1.5%, while the growth in 2020 and 2021 is forecast to be 1.3% and 1.1%, respectively.
Europe 2020 Strategy
The tenth National Reform Programme describes the measures that the Government has initiated to achieve the national targets.
- The regionalreform.fi website is the most important source of expert information on the regional government, health and social services reform.
- Mycounty.fi is the national source of information on the regional government, health and social services reform.
- Government is taking steps to follow through with essential reforms. The strategic objectives are materialised in the form of 26 key projects.
- Public Service Info directs you to the right service, provides support for e-services, and answers general questions about public services.
- thisisFINLAND forms an attractive window on Finland for everyone interested in our country, its culture and its people. We cover anything related to Finland and Finnish society.