The Budget Review summarizes the central elements of the Government's budget proposal for 2019.
The growth in Finland’s economy in 2019 is expected to slow to 1.5%, while the growth in 2020 and 2021 is forecast to be 1.3% and 1.1%, respectively.
Europe 2020 Strategy
The tenth National Reform Programme describes the measures that the Government has initiated to achieve the national targets.
- The regionalreform.fi website is the most important source of expert information on the regional government, health and social services reform.
- Mycounty.fi is the national source of information on the regional government, health and social services reform.
- Government is taking steps to follow through with essential reforms. The strategic objectives are materialised in the form of 26 key projects.
- Public Service Info directs you to the right service, provides support for e-services, and answers general questions about public services.
- thisisFINLAND forms an attractive window on Finland for everyone interested in our country, its culture and its people. We cover anything related to Finland and Finnish society.